My EVO '12 Top 5 Moments

My first evo ever and I was impressed! Not only did I get to hang out with these lovely ladies ( Jen, Shelley, Brooke, Mandi, Stephanie, Lindsey, Jenny, Lindsey & Minnie) and SO many more, I was also able to go with one of my besties, Aly (no photo cause she has them all :))


It really was incredible. I was overwhelmed with the acceptance from everyone I met. Who wouldn't want to go where everyone tells you how beautiful you are and embraces your talents. There was so much knowledge to absorb that I left packed full of things to do. Everyone always has a different experience and so here are are my 
Top 5 moments........
1) Flash Mob Participant, it was so much fun to be a part of the first EVO Flash Mob. I guess I've secretly even unaware to myself I've wanted to be in a flash mob. It was really fun. I thought I knew the dance pretty well until I got up there and my mind went blank, I just kept going and laughing threw it all.
2) Knowledge, I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into. I was doused with so much knowledge from social media to owning your own company. The knowledge was priceless. Now it's time to put it to work!
3) ebay Green Team Suite, our floor hosted the E-Bay Suite and we felt so loved there we were there often and until wee hours of night/morning. The whole team were wonderful hosts and the ebay suite will forever 
live in infamy(to those who were there).
4) Being Kidnapped, by Casey was definitely a highlight. The power had gone out at the resort but it was still light out when Casey walked up to me and said "I like you, let's hang out!" I was like "Uh, yeah, sure, but I have to pee." We then spent the next few hours (as it got pitch black) pouring out our heart and souls. Thanks Casey for the memories.
5) Friends, if you know me you know I love my friends. Having people around me brings me so much joy and PEACE so EVO was a dream come true. I absolutely love all my friends I've met in the last few months. You've rocked my world and it will never be the same.


So, if you're thinking about going to EVO.....STOP thinking and GO!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were there, and so glad you were in the flash mob! You're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete