These beautiful ladies above are Morgan, red head hairstylist guru and the stunning Carrian from Oh Sweet Basil. Morgan is Carrian's stylist and I'm so glad she shared her with us. Carrian was the hair and makeup model for the evening, lUckEE (napoleon dynamite). These are some of the brilliant items that have now been put on my makeup shopping list. Below is how to use them.......
Embroylise: Moisturizer and Primer; a must for every day and especially photo days.
Mac Paint Pots: Soft Ochre or Painterly (primer for eye for long wearing)
Eve Pearl Trio Eye Concealer: You must go darker and then gradually blend to lighter in order to actually lighten the under eye.
Makeup Forever HD Foundations; powder T-zone and under eye, Contour palate or bronzer under jaw, cheek, forehead in a 3, draw lines up
Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder; helps your makeup last all day and through a photo session.
light color as base all the way to the brow line
slightly darker in crease
make this< on each side of eye > point is at the end of eye, this can be any color you want
Eyeliner line changes with shape of eye, the more the smaller the eye becomes
Smoke eyeliner by brushing is out
Did you know, the waterline is in between eye and bottom lash? I didn't until now.
Cream sheen by Mac beautiful
line lips for photos, more definition
Headshot Tips by Heidi Ann
- Never face the camera full front. Always angle away from the camera with your weight on your back leg.
- Avoid white and black (usually).
- Choose colors that make you look good.
- Don't stick your chin/neck out no matter what the photographer says. The trick is to use darker pigments (makeup), not MORE makeup.
- Make sure you tell the photographer what you want. If you hate the urban background you'll end up hating all of your photos.
Thank you Emily, Is This Really My Life, for the invite, The Chocolate for delicious desserts, it was a wonderful evening out, even if I was in my workout clothes, doi (as I hit my forehead).