31 days: Truth is I Am A Mormon

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
I believe in God, the Eternal Father 
in his Son, Jesus Christ
and in the Holy Ghost.


I am not perfect, nor do I believe that because of my beliefs in God and Jesus Christ that I am better than any one else. I love all people no matter their faith or beliefs and love learning about others thoughts and beliefs about God and Jesus Christ. 

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because it's what speaks to my soul as the right place for me. I love the teachings of Christ, to love and serve each other. I realize there are more details to the teachings of Christ but to me they are ways for us to do these two things, to love and serve each other all the days of our lives.

These two simple things are what I try to focus on to make myself a better person and in the decisions I make in life. I sometimes always make mistakes and that is why the knowledge and use of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is so important to me. The option to repent and come unto Christ strengthens my relationship with God and his Son, Jesus Christ.

If you would like to know more about what I believe go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment