a little R&R in the beautiful downunder!

HeMan and I were so fortunate to travel to Australia! Yes, it was for work, but that's just how you justify a trip that far. It was a total dream come true! I always wanted to go but didn't actually make a goal for it to happen thinking that will be later in life. Nope, it happend now and I'm so glad it did.

We met the MOST fabulous people. I was totally spoiled and taken on a private tour down the coast to Jervis Bay. We took an Extreme Cruise out on the water to see the dolphins, kangaroos and crystal white sand beaches. All of my favorite things, Thank you to Helen Harris for this wonderful journey. 

I love doing business on the other side of the world. We met such incredible people, that will bless our lives forever. What an honor to be a part of something so great. HeMan really is a visionary and it's fun to see him work his magic. 
Along with business we saw the Sydney Opera House (from our hotel room), the Harbor Bridge, the Royal Gardens and Bondi Beach. It all seems like a dream, glad I have digital proof I was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment