Breathing Space?

In two days another My Peeps and I will be throwing a major party here in the amazing Daybreak, UT. I am so excited to meet so many incredible woman who share their stories, triumphs, projects and trials on their blog. This has been such a fun event to put together and all though my family will enjoy the Breathing Space when it's all over, I am enjoying the ride.

Event weeks are always crazy busy and today I just took it all in and laughed as the day went on, because really Laughter is the best medicine. A lesson I hope to one day Master!
Laughter = Peace 
on SO many levels, that if we could use it more as a way to communicate the world would be a happier place. Have you mastered the art of letting the things you can't control become humorous? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment