Catching Fire Premiere

I get asked often (like we all do, right?) "What are you working on?" "What's your next project?" 
I'm thrilled that I can finally tell you and give you some details. 
I know the title gave it away, Yep, I'm working on our next movie Premiere for Charity. 

Catching Fire is just 52 days away from opening night and the 
SagaGirls Premiere Party for Charity
November 22, 2013
@ The District
(in South Jordan, UT)

It's going to be a great time with 
Costume Contest
 Target Practice (bow&arrows, of course)
Treats
Movie
and our own
 REAPING
where we find out if 
THE ODDS ARE IN YOUR FAVOR!

We are thrilled to have Doug Smith Auto as our Theater Host this year making it possible to give all the proceeds from this event to the Autism Council of Utah our charity of choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment