you know you're a M.O.M. when....

.....you're willing to let your body transform from it's original state to a M.O.M.

It doesn't matter if you adopt, a dad, or are pregnant, the months or years before your baby is born is so straining on your body as least something never bounces back to the way it was before. I'm not sure anyone can truly understand what you're signing up for to be a M.O.M. I was determined to get my pre body back no matter what. Inevitably the day came when after I had relished in the my milk producing voluptuous chest that it deflated and I was left with foreign objects hanging from my front side, I knew then things would never be the same.
The joy I felt before becoming a M.O.M. will never compare to the joy I find in my children. 
The sorrow I felt before becoming a M.O.M. will never compare to the sorrow 
I feel when my children are hurting.
What have you lost and gained in the joys of being a M.O.M?

No comments:

Post a Comment