HOLY COW!!!

The Rock is moving along, just this week....... 1)When sharing Diet Coke (a love we have in common, don't judge me :) look at what it gets him to do) I can say "Mama's turn" and then he will point to himself to give him a turn. Today he even said his name. (grabbing my head and shaking it) WOW!! 2)Said "dank do" for thank you today (now I'm crying I'm so happy) 3)Played in a small room of 50 people, 35 were kids. He followed them a lot of the time and copied his brother. When they sat in a circle he sat in the circle next to his brother. He would drag his brother by the finger to go with him. This is so amazing, with everything going on he hung with the group. Sure he would take a time out and hide or stim with his hands, but overall he was AMAZING! 4)Said "cracker" 5)Cries if we leave him, because he wants to play WITH us. 6)Randomly he will drop whatever is in his hands and go and hug his brother. It is the MOST precious thing you have ever seen. It's never when I have my camera so I don't have a picture. Hopefully soon I will. It's so neat to see how much Taz loves to get hugs from the Rock. I don't even really get hugs. I get loves but not like this. I am so excited about all the fun things. My baby boy is a walking miracle everyday!

4 comments:

  1. I feel so lucky I was there for the "thank-you". I love seeing the miracles that are happening for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading this, tearing up but wanted to shout out THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! So happy for your tender mercies that you are receiving. I call them the cherry on the top moments! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post. It brought tears to my eyes. So grateful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete