ouchie

i have a new found sympathy for my babes. every time spunky gets hurt she screams at the top of her lungs forever(it seems). yesterday i took the kids to cascade springs. i carried the rock in the baby bjorn and then sometimes taz wanted to be held. i was holding both of them and stepped into uneven ground, twisted my ankle, scraped my elbow and cut up my knee(as you can see). it has been 36 hrs and although i haven't cried once out loud, i have been crying inside the whole time. this freakin' hurts. i'm saying sorry to my kids for telling you to stop crying! your tough! i will now be more sensitive i promise. luv you guys

3 comments:

  1. I think that needs some Neosporin and a band aid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture doesn't do it justice. Anyone looking at this blog should know that it is quite deep and ugly. You should give her some sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kel! coming from you that means a lot, seriously.

    ReplyDelete