CAUTION

before reading the below posts please understand that i am not depressed, sad, mad, angry, or unhealthy. take the post about friends as a call for reflection if you read this and think yes maybe i have or am doing this to someone, STOP! now. i feel good about who i am. i have problems, i know. if you don't like me great, i don't care, just don't act like we are best friends and talk to others like we are and then not actual be a friend. (maybe you don't know how to be a friend, read i'm sure there's a book about it) Fe' just told me that someone doesn't like her and that she doesn't like her, i said that's okay but we still need to be nice to everyone. there is a difference between being nice and acting like you are best friends when really you don't like the person. i'm ranting sorry. hopefully by now you have stopped reading my now. i am really, really happy and love my life, family, and friends(you know who you are, i love you and hopefully tell you often).

3 comments:

  1. Did your mother call and ask if you were okay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are stupid. Not all people all the time, but at least for a good portion of our lives we are stupid. Some people are vindictive and lame. All we can do is try to learn from bad choices, ours and other people's, so we can try to be better. Thanks for making me think of the dumb things I say and do to people I love...and to those I don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, but others did. thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete