The Croods = Speech Surprises

You may not think that bribery is a good way to parent but I believe in a reward for a job well done, and that's what my kiddos got tonight. We cleaned the basement SO we went to the movies. Little did I know this "Wild Child" below would spark something in MY non-verbal/echolalia wild child to say a word I haven't heard in a while, DaDa. 

Daddy wasn't even there to hear it. Don't worry I hurry and recorded it.

The Rock doesn't mimic us or movies all the time so we are genuinely surprised when something sinks in and he mimics something or someone. 
The Croods was a great movie for the whole family, from the 34yr old to the 5yr old we all were entertained and inspired to speak out about it.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you guys are usually up too. This
    kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

    Review my page rs232 infrared

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't
    mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear
    your mind before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

    Also visit my blog post - golf club distance chart

    ReplyDelete