Seriously !!! BLESSED

Today the Rock just started laughing. I have no idea why he was giggling so much. It didn't happen just once either. This kind of giggling is not an every day thing, even though he is usually happy. This laughter is pure JOY and you can't help but giggle with him or in my case cry for JOY. Even in our times of trials, I CAN count my blessings! I think we all could take a good 10min. and talk about our trials. We can also take a good 15min. or more and count our blessings, joys and the things that make us laugh. I have to share a few of my incredible blessings over the last little while. I am over come with the amount of support we have received from all of you who want to come walk/run with us in a few weeks. We can't wait to be with all of you in one place. We need and want you all to be there. Thank you for your efforts. The last two years have been a doozy and when you have loved ones rally for you and your baby in a time of need, my gratitude is endless. Two weeks ago I needed help to raise money for treatment. We were in a time crunch and I needed all my resources. My Dad of course was the first one in line. The event was Saturday morning and come Friday night 9pm my dad calls and says "I just flew in, my wrists don't work and my knees are shot, are we a go tomorrow? I'm there!!" I hated the fact that I needed him any way he was willing. I can't put into words what that kind of love like that feels like to receive. The next day was a hard one for my dad, but as always he endured it well. All for me and my son. My mother who always gives has put together a work lunch at the airport to raise $$$ to donate for the charity Daybreak 5k. I appreciate my mom always going the extra mile and exhausting all resources to make miracles happen. Thank you Jen and Russ for donating to this lunch and make it more profitable. Thank you Continental for making it happen. Our amazing family and friends made it possible for us to move and get settled in one day. Moving again weighed so heavy on everyone in our family. Yet with the help and love from all of you it was smooth sailing. We are blessed to have each and every one of YOU!!! It has been wonderful to be welcomed by sweet treats, little ones knocking on the door and visits. It's the little things in life that give the most, a hug, bread, cookies, a knock on the door, a phone call, an invitation all have made us feel at home. I could keep going on and on and not to show anyone up, I needed to share my gratitude for me and my family. I hope that you are counting your blessings. My 15min. are up. We love you and hope you know how special you are to our family.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that video. It was way cute. I also wanted to let you know how good it was to see you at the campout. Thank you for hugging me so tight. I really felt loved. Your awesome and I'm so glad you are in my life. Your an awesome example for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy it too cute. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about blessings. We all need to take the time and count our blessings. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could be there for the run/walk. I would love to support it. We are living in Alabama now and just went down to Tampa last weekend. I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete