Hexagon Wall Art


It might take me awhile to put something on my walls, but when I do I LOVE it! I wondered if this would be weird but then I realized this is my kind of art, simple, clean and different. 

Tutorial
1) I had the hexagons frames made for me by the wonderful man, Kevin, at The Wood Connection (a local Utah wood shop). 
2) I picked out all different kinds of fabrics (fur, leather, linen, patterned cotton). 
3) Cut the fabric the shape of the hexagon with enough fabric to fold it over the frame and staple. 
4) Start stapling on one flat end in the middle and then staple that edge 1in. apart. Then go to the opposite flat side and do the same. Then work your way around pulling fabric tight with each staple. 



3 comments:

  1. Quotes & Words Wall Stickers - Pick your wall sticker words from our great range of designer wall stickers. flower wall decal

    ReplyDelete
  2. We help to decorate your home more attractively and provide unique design for your wallpaper as we have a great sense of color and we love to play with colors. Our Wallpaper Birmingham collections are different from others as we have the rare and special designs to make your wall unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your thought. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    islamicartwallpaper

    ReplyDelete